// How does it work?
You will be one out of ten members of this specific TEP Xchange. We limit the number of members to ensure a lively exchange of experiences.
We will start the scheduling process as soon as we have ten registrations for this TEP Xchange.
You will then receive a link to our scheduling tool and can enter your availabilities. By doing this, we ensure that all members can participate.
After fixing a time slot for the TEP Xchange meeting, you will receive a link to join the online session. This personal link is only for members and shall not be shared with other persons.
Rules and regulations for TEP Xchange meetings
- We organise one TEP Xchange meeting per quarter.
- We host the meeting with the Zoom Events platform. A Zoom account is therefore mandatory.
- The sessions are not recorded.
- TEP Xchange meetings are scheduled for two hours.
- A neutral Moderator hosts the conference, facilitates the discussion and ensures compliance.
- Members agree on the topics at the beginning of the session.
- If you can not participate, please inform us as soon as possible. We will offer open seats to interested parties on the waiting list.